Tuesday 12 March 2013

New Beginnings.

Hey guys! I intend for this to become a book review/lifestyle blog. I've loved books since I was tiny and I've always been confused when people say 'I hate reading' or 'Reading's boring/gay/only for school etc. I really do stand by the fact that there is a book out there for absolutely anybody, and I would love to know what you guys read, or have read. I will review books, I've got a few lined up already including The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, Divergent by Veronica Roth and several John Green books. However I don't have the time (sadly) to search the outermost reaches of the book world and I would LOVE to hear recommendations from you. Maybe there's a book that still makes you cry or laugh even though you've read it 5 or 6 (or 20) times before? Or a book that changed your life and how you see the world? I want to know, so drop me a comment or email me and I promise to read as many as I can get my hands on. This is as much for my enjoyment as for yours, as I feel like it will really help me find great books if I can figure out exactly what it is that attracts me! Hope you've all had/are having a wonderful day!

Rachel. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik