Thursday 16 January 2014

Motivation

Hi folks! I hope you're all having an excellent week, I am so incredibly sleepy it's not even true and I've been finding it really hard to get motivated. So, instead of actually studying, I did what any good student would, and googled 'motivational tips.' And I thought I'd show you some of my favourite to spur you on with whatever you need to achieve this week!






All of these are were a little sappy and I wasn't feeling particuarly inspired, but then I found my personal favourite. 


3 successful hours of revision later, I can vouch for this being the best possible motivation. 

Do you guys have any favourite quotes that help keep your motivation levels up? If so comment below. I'll post a review of both Saving Mr Banks and American Hustle tomorrow, until then, have a wonderful Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik