Tuesday 5 May 2015

New Purchases

Another month, another haul, once again I've managed to spend the majority of my monthly pay within the first few days of the month. However, this month I did pick up quite a few lovely little make-up related bits in my local Boots. Let's have a look..


I've heard a lot of good things on the interweb about the Eyes Uncovered palette from Collection. Pretty much every palette released nowadays gets compared to the Naked palette, and whilst these compare fairly well to the Naked 1 palette in terms of shade, they probably don't quite match up in terms of quality. Then again, these cost roughly £4 so I'm very excited to try it!


I also restocked on my 'On and On Bronze' and also picked up another of the Maybelline Color Tattoos in 'Metallic Pomegranate.' I absolutely adore these products and no doubt my second On and On Bronze will be finished as quickly as the one before!


Another of Maybelline's best products are their Color Drama pencils, I picked up this one in the shade 'Berry Much' which is (unsurprisingly) a beautiful purple berry colour. These are lovely and creamy to apply on the lip and the colour payoff is amazing. The only downside is that they need sharpened with an especially large sharpener, but it's a small price to pay!


I'm hardly going to speak about this, but I picked up my favourite Collection concealer, this time in the lighter shade 2, Cool Medium. These are brilliant and you'd pretty much have to have been living under a rock to not know ALL about them!


My final purchase is a set of two Ecotools brushes, which are actually double ended. The set is called the 'Eye Enhancing Duo Set' which comes with a blending brush, a slanted tipped brush and two fluffy brushes for applying eye shadow. A friend of mine had these in South Africa and I got to use them, so I already know how fab they are!


There we go, I actually really love all the bits I got this month. I'll be back on Thursday with another post, so I'll see you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik