Thursday 17 July 2014

SUMMER TAG

Hi there folks! As it's been a bit sunnier in Scotland this week I've been enjoying a bit more of the classic summer fun! Ingrid (missglamorazzi) did the Sunkissed Summer on her YT channel yesterday and I thought I'd recreate it for you guys here! Make sure you check her video out! Let's get started.

1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? 
I adore the St Moriz fake tan for summer, it's super super cheap and I love that it matches up to some of the more expensive tanners. I also love being able to go a little bit crazier with my bronzer in the summer, as I tend to be tanned! I'm currently using this one from Bourjois.

2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
I'm currently finishing the second book in the Vampire Academy series on Audible, but in general I prefer a chick-flick read or a Young Adult book- as they tend to be easier to read. Check out my goodreads profile x. if you see!

3. What's your signature summer scent this year?
I'm currently wearing the Roger and Gallet 'Fleur de Figuier' scent!

4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?
Picnics PICNICS, so many picnics. Food always tastes a million times better outside and if you're with lovely people in a nice area, then there's nothing better. 

5. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food?
I'm a huge fan of watermelon, and I've been eating loads of it lately, but fresh fruit in general are great. On the more unhealthy side, crisps and dip are fab- and cocktail sausages and mini sausage rolls are brilliant too. Basically, any and all food. 

6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite? (Face, body, or both)
I'm not a fan of suncreen, and I'm horrific for wearing it as much as I should. However, if I am wearing sunscreen, then it will be the body kind- I'm far too lazy for face suncream!

7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
I love a cold shower, which I know is relatively unusual, but it's never been something I hate. It's absolutely perfect after a long hot, sweaty day.

8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)
I almost always have my hair down as I look like an egg with it up, and I actually really like the colour of my hair so I've never dyed it! If it's really, really hot then I will cave in and wear my hair up!

9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?
I still really love the Barry M High Shines, especially Passion Fruit (above)- but Essie are the Queens of nail polish at the moment, and I love Fiji for summer, as it looks amazing with a tan!

10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?
Oh my, what a question. I adore Suits and have been recommending that to absolutely everyone I've met. OITNB is amazing too, and I've just caught up on Season 2. The old classics like Gossip Girl and the OC are amazing too!

11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
I wish I was able to wear less-full coverage foundation, but I always stick to my usual liquid foundation, even if it does melt off my face within an hour!

12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Sunglasses! I love mine from Steve Madden, and I'm lusting after this pair from Topshop. 

13. What is your summer jam this year?
I'm loving Chvrches at the moment, and Ed Sheeran is brilliant too. I'm also adoring Heart and Soul by the Scottish band Twin Atlantic, who are amazing!

14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
I did a post about my bucket list a few months back which I'll link here x. but my only aim for this summer is to have as much fun as possible!

15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
I actually haven't picked up a new swimsuit this year, but I love one-pieces and Forever 21 have some great ones out at the moment, as do Topshop!

16. Summer means heat... and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)
Plain ol' deodorant- it's a must! 

17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
I adore B+J's Cookie Dough ice cream, but if I was making my own flavour it would probably be a watermelon sorbet!

There we have it, I hope you guys are enjoying your summer too! Until next time, have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik