Saturday 16 November 2013

Film Friday: Top Ten Actresses


Hey guys! This weeks Film Friday is a list of some of my favourite actresses! I've included their best works (in my opinion!) too so you can check them out if you haven't heard of them!

> Emma Watson
Best role: Hermione Grainger obviously. Although she was great in Perks and the Bling Ring too!

> Felicia Day
Best role: loads of her YouTube and video game stuff is amazing but I fell in love with her as Charlie in Supernatural

> Emma Stone
Best role: Olive Pendergast in Easy A

> Jennifer Lawrence
Best role: Katniss in The Hunger Games, there's a reason it catapulted her to fame

> Crystal Reed
Best role: Allison Argent in Teen Wolf

> Karen Gillan
Best role: Amy Pond in Doctor Who

> Lily Collins
Best role: Clary Fray in The Mortal Instruments, also her eyebrows get a special place on this list for greatness

> Jennifer Aniston
Best role: she's done some really really funny rom-coms but let's not forget Rachel Green, even if we accept the no-bra era.

> Sarah Hyland
Best role: Haley in Modern Family, but I can't wait to see her in the Vampire Academy movie!

> Rebel Wilson
Best role: she was really funny in Bridesmaids even though it was a tiny role, but she stands out a mile as the best part of Pitch Perfect, and I love that film.

Feel free to comment down below if you agree or disagree with any of my choices, or link back to your own list of favourites as I love discovering new actors/actresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik