Tuesday 19 November 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Heroines!

Evening folks, hope you are all enjoying your week so far, whether it happens to be mid summer or the deep of winter in your town/city! This weeks TTT is about my favourite heroines, yet another post which I've been wanting to do for ages!

> HERMIONE GRAINGER (ultimate favourite heroine hands down, I could have hour long debates about the wonder that is Hermione Grainger)

> Violet Baudelaire (I always thought I was a little bit like her as a kid, however I couldn't have my hair tied up in a ribbon like hers so that swiftly burst that bubble!)

> Bridget Jones (I am inherently terrified of ending up like her, ESPECIALLY after the latest book, but hey, Colin Firth and Hugh Laurie, yes please!)

> Clary Fray (loyal to her family, total modern heroine, actual bamf)

> Lena Holloway (Rebelled against society for a hot boy? My kind of girl.)

> Viola Eade (she's from a different planet and her parents have died, and she's coping better than the boy she's with, clearly the kind of girl you want in a crisis)

> Matilda (survived abusive parents and Miss freaking Truchabull. Case and point)

> Tris Prior (Fought her way into the Dauntless camp and proceeding to save the world a couple of times, not too shabby)

> Jane Eyre (in terms of classics, amongst all of the Bronte, Austen etc heroines, Jane takes my personal number one spot)

> Rose Hathaway (kicks ass for a living. She is brilliant, and I definitely wouldn't mess with her!)

I'd love to hear which of these you guys would have on your list, or any that you feel I should definitely have included! Links to your own blogs in the comments are great too as I love reading new blogs! Until next time, have a great evening- and don't forget to +1 or tweet about this post if you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik