Tuesday 7 January 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Male Characters!


Happy Tuesday guys, two days into my new school term and I am already more tired than I could have possibly predicted, but hey- only thirteen weeks till the holidays (oh my god.) This weeks post is all about some of my most favourite fictional men and boys. Enjoy!


> Harry Potter 
(because he may have been the chosen one but he couldn't dance or do potions to save himself and fell for a girl he properly loved even though he could have had anybody) (I could go on for days)

> Percy Jackson 
(overall great guy, plus he's a Demi god, which is kinda cool. Imagine having Poseidon as your father)

> Alex Rider
 (he. is. a. spy. Plus the whole English private school boy thing is pretty attractive and he has the pick of the best gadgets. Also; Alex Pettyfer??)

> Tobias Eaton 
(kids got the priorities straight and he's sufficiently messed up for me to like him, and he's lovely to Tris even when she gets a little moony)

> Todd Hewitt 
(because he's so damn cute bumbling about trying to save the world)

> Jace Wayland 
(vulnerable but could totally kick anybody's ass? Yes. )

> Simon Lewis 
(totally relatable and I would like to know where to buy a best male friend like him)

> Klaus Baudelaire 
(intelligence is attactive. And the guy who played him in the film totally cemented my love.)

> Dimitri Belikov 
(He's Russian and described as 'godly' and he has to protect for a living? But mainly the Russian accent.)

> Alex Sheathes 
(Again with the whole rebelling against society for love thing. Plus he's actually relatively normal considering he lives a double life. Also, his heroics at the end of Delirium deserve a place on this list by themselves)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik