Thursday 2 January 2014

Two Thousand and Fourteen

Happy New Year guys, this post is both long overdue and long considered. I have had an incredibly busy month and a half, I got a job, really hit a peak in terms of work level at school as well as the usual Christmas rush and a whole bunch of other wonderful things. 

Now, however, I am preparing to go back to school on Monday and by then I will be back into a bit of a routine so I fully intend on getting this blog back up and running, I have several posts saved from back in October when I got a lot of material written as well as a bunch of new ideas and even more new books.

This year has the potential to be wonderful or terrible for me, I am approaching possibly the biggest exams of my school career at break neck speeds which really make or break the future career path opportunities I have, however I already have some really exciting plans for this year, particularly T in the Park in July, a music festival near my home. I turn 17 later in the year as well which is something to look forward to, and will bring new opportunities a plenty (who wants a lift to the nearest McDonald's??) 

This blog is something I really want to take forward this year too, I promise and endeavor to return to the holy grail of 4 posts a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) and that should allow me to offer you lot a varied amount of content as well as hopefully finding some new blogs that I love too! 

Fingers crossed there will be a Film Friday post as of tomorrow, but I wish each and every one of you the best for 2014 and hope you all have a prosperous year, as well as discovering lots and lots of new books to love and share! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik