Monday 17 February 2014

Motivational Monday

Evening folks, this is a new feature I'm starting (well, I say starting- I mean 'blatantly plagiarising from SprinkleOfGlitter) every Monday. I've always been a fan of quotes and other lovely wee sayings that help cheer people up so who knows. Anyway, here is this weeks-


You're all going to have to get used to my handwriting but yeah, I've been finding it hard lately to get started with a lot of stuff that really desperately needs done. So this little bitty has helped, and every huge task can be broken down into small manageable pieces. I will always remember the scene from Friends where Chandler freaks out before his wedding and in order to get him down the isle, Ross breaks it down into small things like 'take a shower.' And we all know that Monica and Chandler do indeed end up living happily ever after. 

So I guess my message for today is, that huge task you've been putting off f o r e v e r? Make a start. 

You won't regret it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik