Monday 24 February 2014

Motivational Monday

Evening folks, congratulations on surviving Monday, as it was my first day back after midterm it was a little painful but all in all, there will be worse days. This weeks MM quote comes from Albert Einstein, and is kind of inspired by my recent inability to do anything right. From the dozens of failed cappuccino's I've attempted to make at work to my complete lack of mathematical skill (perhaps another reason I feel a certain affinity to Einstein) I have been lacking in success this week. 



So this coming week, I'm not trying to be successful, I am simply trying to be useful and help as many people as I can, whether that's a compliment, or holding the door for someone, or smiling at a stranger who catches my eye- I plan to do my best. 

And that's all you can do really, isn't it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik