Monday 4 August 2014

July Favourites!

Hello everyone! This July favourites is a little bit over due, and I wish I could say I'd been busy, but no- I'm just unendingly lazy. What can I say, procrastination is a gift. This month I've been loving loads of products so let's get going, and have a look at them! As always I have already done a Music Favourites which I'll link here x

A definite theme of this favourites post will be about the various products I've used to cover up both my recent skin breakouts, and the stuff I've used to survive the hot weather in Scotland. This stuff is raved about by beauty bloggers from all corners of the country, and I can see why? It's amazing for covering up bags and spots alike, but by far and away my favourite part of this product is the price. Less than a fiver for this is unbelievable, and if you're looking for a new concealer, I cannot recommend this enough.

It's maybe a little strange to include a deodorant, but it is without a doubt the best one I've ever tried. I've recently noticed that Garnier products are creeping into my collection more and more, so they're definitely a brand worth checking out! Despite the weather, I've been staying wonderfully unsweaty using this deodorant. Enough said.

As I mentioned earlier, recently I've been battling serious spot issues, and the last time this happened, I used a MJ mask and after a brief period of loads of spots (for maybe a day?) my skin cleared up completely. I'm hoping the same happens again but regardless, I love these products and try to do a face mask as LEAST every couple of weeks. They're so cheap too!

Kimonos
Fashion wise, I've been loving Kimonos, I have a couple now- but I was admiring so many at T in the Park that the number of kimonos I've wanted must be in the low hundreds. There are dozens of options and almost every shop on the high street are stocking them. Super comfy and they jazz up any boring black or white outfit, which is great for me!

Chai Tea
I've always been a massive fan of Chai Tea, but I stopped drinking it for ages since my over-dose during Study Leave and only really rediscovered it at the end of June. I love absolutely everything chai, or even just things that are spicy or cinnamon-y. I definitely recommend the Twinings version too!

Stuck in Love (2012)
I've been meaning to watch this for ages, since I saw some excellent gif-sets on Tumblr, and I've always been a huge fan of both Lily Collins and Logan Lerman. All I can say is this movie didn't disappoint. In terms of teen films that I've seen in recent years, this is definitely up there. I also love that you get to see each character developing outwith their respective love stories. Plus it's on Netflix, so I definitely suggest you all go watch it!  

The Office (US)
I cannot describe how much I adore this show. In the past week I've watched the first two seasons on Netflix and a night does not go by without me watching several episodes. I absolutely love the Pam and Jim story (literal fave couple) but more than that, it's absolutely side splittingly hilarious. There are seven seasons so it's definitely a commitment, but if you didn't watch this the first time around- then get watching.

Until next time, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik