Saturday 16 August 2014

Back to School Haul!

Hi guys, I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far. Disappointingly, I go back to school on Tuesday after a (far too quick) seven week break. I am looking forward to my sixth, and last, year at school- but the 7am starts are never good. In order to ease the upcoming pain- I went on a little shopping spree and picked up all my stationary needs for this year. Let's have a look.
Whoops.


I had this exact type of diary last year and I got so much use out of it- it will bend, fold and generally be completely abused without being damaged at all and it's the perfect size to fit in all your stuff without taking up half your bag. I had the same diary last year with a different design so I know I'm going to love this.




I couldn't find an actual link to this product online- but it may well be in your local Paperchase. I'll mainly use the envelopes for writing to my pen pals but I'm sure I'll find a use for the paper too! 



Again for the pen pal letters, I love Paperchase stickers, and while these were far from necessary, they do make me a little happier. That's what Paperchase is all about really, completely unnecessary stuff that makes people happy?



Pukka Pads are pretty much unrivalled in terms of the perfect notebooks for school subjects- although the Oxford ones are pretty damn good too! These particular neon pads are exclusive to W H Smith at the moment and they have a bunch of BTS deals on that mean you're almost guaranteed to get money off. I bought one for each subject I'm taking this year. 




I love this, I was a big fan of D+G stuff when I was little and when I saw this in W H Smith, I fell in love. I've filled it with a bunch of Stadler Pencils, Bic Pens and Stabilo Highlighters but I figured that wasn't worth showing. I couldn't find a link of WHSmith selling this, so I've linked you guys to another seller! It's worth noting that I only paid in the region of £5.50 for it!



Confession time. I thought these were pens. However they do match my diary and are super pretty so who cares. I do think they're hideously overpriced though, but they do feel as solid and dependable as a pencil can.

They you have it. I also picked up a few beauty items this week so I may do a little mini beauty haul for you tomorrow. Until next time, have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik