Saturday 9 August 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL; A Little Obsession

Hi folks! For many of you, the next month means entering into the dreaded 'Back to School' season. I go back to school on the 19th and have already completed some of the horrendous tasks that herald the end of the summer holidays. One blissful bit of happiness in this period of time is stationary shopping, which for somebody who is in a constant state of trying to be more oragnised, is a key part of ensuring that I don't lose absolutely every bit of information I am given this year. 

I've had a little look around on the internet and found some brilliant things that I will definitely be purchasing this year. I've narrowed it down to 3 of the best places to get stationary in the UK and I've picked a few
of their best items to show you! 

Paperchase

W H Smith 

Happy Jackson (sold online *20% off right now!! and in Topshop!)

There you have it- a pretty comprehensive list of everything that has caught my eye in the past few days of web-surfing! I hope I've given you some inspiration for your stationary needs, and I'm making no apologies for enabling any of you who, like me, are a little too obsessed with notebooks, pens and pencils. 

Have a wonderful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik