Friday 15 August 2014

BOOK WISH LIST

Afternoon folks, I'm currently re-reading The Maze Runner and haven't quite got my head around the second book in Vampire Academy series enough to write a decent review, so for this weeks book post I thought I'd look forward to the books I really want to pick up! I haven't included the books that I own but haven't yet read, which is a similarly sizeable list- so I'll maybe do another updated 'Books to Read' post soon! 


British boys and contemporary love stories, isn't that everything a girl wants in a book?

I've seen the TV show, like the rest of the planet, but I haven't got round to reading the books yet. They feel like a Winter book to me, is that me being crazy?

Another shameless contemporary love story, Stephanie Perkins is renowned for them. I really need to investigate her books more, they seem like they could be good 'book mourning' recovery books.

I really don't need another young lit book series to love, but these are highly recommended and I feel like I HAVE to check them out!

I know. I know. I've never read the book? I think it's a far bigger thing in the US than it is in the UK, but The Giver is definitely a book I should have picked up before now.

Not the most intelligent book I'll ever read, but Jojo Moyes is another author I really want to check out!

Mainly because this is just such a pretty 'coffee table' book, but I do love Alexa Chung and this book has been highly recommended.

Really excellent reviews on Goodread and the cover is super super pretty too. 

There you have it, the books I'm looking forward to buying over the next few months. My bank balance is definitely going to suffer! I'll do a list of the books I own that I still need to read soon, but until next time- have a good weekend!


1 comment:

  1. omg The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik