Monday 8 September 2014

Review; Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Eye Shadow Quad and Cream Blush Palette

Hey folks! This weekend my Mum picked up some makeup and gave me up a new Elizabeth Arden palette from their Beautiful Colour range, so I thought I'd do a little review of it for you. This looks like a really summery palette but the colours are actually really neutral and grown up, which will do me right through Autumn and Winter too. I'm pretty sure this is just a treat with purchase type product, but it's lovely none the less.

The palette comes with a little mirror on the top, and it opens up like a card wallet or a filofax, it's incredibly slim too so that's extra helpful, making for an excellent wee handbag product.


 The four eyeshadow shades are Bronze Lustre, Glisten, Sunset, and CafĂ© Au Lait, however it doesn't specify which one is which! There's also a handy little double ended applicator too! The shades are super creamy and they glide right on to your eyelids. The dark shade works as a contour and the bottom right cream shade is a great highlight for both your inner eye and your brow bone!

Swatches of the four shades!

The cream blush is also lovely, it's perhaps a little dark for me at the moment as the sun makes it stand out a bit on my cheeks, but as the weather gets suckier it will look gorgeous, as it's a really pretty natural colour. I love the formula and it's very buildable too!

Blush shade in 'Nectar'
There you have it, a lovely little addition to my make-up collection. If you have any Elizabeth Arden recommendations, feel free to comment below! Until next time, have a lovely week and don't forget to +1! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik