Friday 3 October 2014

RACHEL REVIEWS- Barry M High Shine!

Hey guys! I hope you've all had a lovely week. I mentioned in my last couple of posts that I picked up a few new shades of the Barry M High Shine range, so I thought I'd do a little quick review for you! I'm trialing the term 'Rachel Reviews' so yeah, let's just go with it, shall we??


The three shades I picked up were (from left to right) 'Coconut', 'Sugar Apple' and 'Chai.'


The formula of the 'High Shine' polishes is, shockingly, super shiny and the general idea is that if you're wearing this brand, you won't need a top coat. They retail for just £3.99 and either Boots or Superdrug normally have some sort of deal on so that you can get them for a little cheaper. I'm sure Boots is offering a free gift right now, if you spend a certain amount on Barry M products!


Coconut is a really pale cream shade, which is AMAZING for bringing out a tan I really should have picked this up earlier in the year as it's a perfect summer shade, but I'm actually really happy with it anyway. These aren't the most 'chip resistant' polishes, but they will last quite a few days without touch ups! 


I'm going to admit it; I bought 'Chai' purely because of the name! This is great too, and will be even better in Winter- but whilst in the bottle it looks like a pale lilac-y grey shade, it goes on the nail a fair bit darker. Not necessarily a bad thing, just not what I was expecting!


Sugar Apple is really similar to 'Mint Candy Apple' by Essie, and it's a lovely light blue/green shade that I'm currently wearing on my nails. Another really lovely shade that will suit all year round!

There you have it, I love this range and my new polishes haven't changed that at all! Until next time, have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik