Wednesday 1 October 2014

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

Hey folks! I've had a crazy busy week with the arrival of the South African pupils from our link school in Bongani, Douglas- so I've been neglecting this a little, but I do have a favourites post for you today! September has been unbelievably quick and I honestly don't feel like I've had a massive amount of new things to show you- but what I do have, I love!

I picked up a couple more of the Apocalips earlier this month and it has just reminded me of how much I love them! I've written a separate blog post on them so I'll link that here for you guys! 


I'm a big fan of the Barry M polishes, particularly the 'Gel Shine' varieties, and in the same shopping spree that saw me buy my new Apocalips, I grabbed a few new autumnal shades. The 'chai' shade is a slightly darker gray than I thought, but the coconut colour is gorgeous and really brings out the last of my tan from the summer. I think I'm going to love the Chai shade even more as the darker months draw in!

I got this in my most recent Glossybox, and I was a little sceptical since my Maybelline 'brow drama' isn't amazing, but after some brow tidying up, and the use of a brow pencil to define the bottom of the brow, I've been happier with my brows this month than I have in ages. After I define the bottom, I brush through the brows with the 'more brows' and shape them as I want. The spooly is amazing and the little fibres in the formula make a big difference too! 

I haven't been this excited about a new album in years, and I cannot recommend this band enough. Every single song they release is brilliant and they have some really anthemic new songs! I bought tickets to see them in March next year and I honestly can't wait!

The Office
I am mere episodes away from finishing my 'watch of the Summer,' the US Office. Whilst it does decline towards the end with the absence of Michael Scott, I honestly have never loved a TV couple more than Pam and Jim. I could go on for hours and hours, but I won't. All I can say is that I've started watching Gossip Girl purely to avoid having to actually finish the Office, I don't think my heart could take actually having finished it forever. 

There you have it, my favourites for the month! I'll have a post up for over the next few days so until then, have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik