Thursday 5 February 2015

Primark and ASOS Shoe Haul!

Morning folks, this is just a quick little post for you all as I'm currently in the middle of a crazy busy week preparing for South Africa on Saturday! I picked up a few pairs of shoes as part of a rather excessive pay-day spree on Saturday and I thought I'd show you them as I'm rather fond of them!



I needed a pair of comfy sandals that still gave me the little bit of extra height that my 5" frame desperately needs, and these pretty much fit the bill. They're made of a flexible white plastic that looks like leather and from my limited experience they don't seem to rub at all. I'm expecting to have to be well prepared with plasters for this holiday but I'd like to minimise the damage to my feet if possible! These are very pretty, super practical and I love the gold detail on the heel! 

ASOS Checked Slip Ons


These are a little bit of a let down for me as they were pretty much exactly what I was looking for, flat comfy shoes that shouldn't cause me any serious foot worries whilst walking. I'm a size 6 pretty much across the board in terms of foot size and whilst it's not completely unusual for me to have wider feet than the average shoe, I rarely find that size 6 shoes are too small for me. However these are incredibly small, to the point where I'm almost unable to fit my feet in with socks on, which is weird as normally I can even squeeze my feet into a size 5. These were sale shoes so even though I'll return them if I can't stretch them, I can't get a bigger size. Lovely shoes and good quality, but not what I need!

 Primark Navy Striped Flip Flops


The next few pairs are your fairly basic cheap Primark shoes, but since I'm only away for two weeks I'm not really looking for quality. These are your basic foam flip flops with the suitably uncomfortable bit that goes between your toes. Standard. and they came in at a bargain price of £1.

Primark Gold Bow Sandals 


Another pair of Primark flip flops that were only a pound, which considering these actually have a bit of detailing on them, is amazing! I actually really love the little bow detail and whilst these aren't particularly fancy or anything, they'll do just nicely for padding about the hotel or by the beach!

Primark Black Slip Ons 


I've been looking for a pair of shoes similar to the Vans slip ons and try as I might I couldn't find any that were cheap enough to justify not actually buying the Vans model. Therefore when I finally found these in Primark yesterday I was over the moon. As you can see they're not particularly high quality but they only cost £2.50. Yes, you heard me right, TWO POUND FIFTY. I love Primark!

There we go, I hope you guys enjoy seeing what I picked up- there will be a lot of travel related posts going up over the next 2 weeks as I'm away so everything is queued. I hope you have a lovely week and I'll see you on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik