Thursday 25 June 2015

June Music Favourites!

Evening all, terrifyingly we seem to be back round to the time of month where I have to collate all my favourite songs from the month and tell you about them. It's been a good month for music, although I will say that I feel like my summer is missing that one song that you hear in late May/early June which just becomes the anthem for the summer. I refuse to let it be 'House Every Weekend' so I really need Calvin Harris or someone similar to come out with something that I can get very drunk to in the near future. Poor show from the music industry all round. Despite this hole in my musical needs, I have some great songs that I've been listening to all month so without any further rambling, here they are!


As always I keep my Spotify updated on an almost daily basis so you can follow my monthly playlists as they go up, I'll link my profile here x, I'll be back on Sunday with a beauty post but until then, have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik