Tuesday 23 June 2015

Prom!

Morning folks, I'm back to blogging properly this week after what was one of the busiest weeks of my life last week. I had both my school Leavers Day and my Prom, both of which were just lovely, and hence I have a whole bunch of really lovely pictures, especially from Prom, that I thought I'd upload here today. I'll do a little OOTD bit on my dress, shoes etc, but the rest will be totally photo heavy- lucky you! 


OOTD : Prom 


Dress: Little Mistress
Shoes: Dune









I had a really amazing time, even if it was a little bittersweet as it signified the end of an era really, but I'd happily get dressed up like that all the time! I'll be back on Thursday with another blog post but until then, have a lovely, lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik