Saturday 27 June 2015

Summer Style and Beauty Wishlist

Afternoon all, I've bumped up Sunday's post to today as I actually have a little post that's going up on Monday, hence why I've thrown all my loyal fans off track by posting early. Ha ha ha. Despite the fact that it is currently absolutely pissing it down in Scotland, unsurprisingly, it is in fact officially Summer. I have T in the Park coming up in the next couple of weeks and lots of other exciting summer activities planned for when it does brighten up a little! Therefore I am gonna need a whole bunch of new clothes and make-up to see me through, some of which I've selected and put down below for you all. Don't say I'm not good to you!


I'm absolutely going to be bankrupt by the time the sun actually comes out at this rate, I feel like I might have to hunt for most of this kind of stuff in Primark before I actually go for the pricey spicy versions, although those New Look heels are absolutely calling to me. I'll be back on Monday but until then, have a lovely, and hopefully sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik