Thursday 16 April 2015

FOTD: Work Make-Up

Hello hello, time for another look at my face, unlucky you. The little look I'm demonstrating today is my average day to day make-up for my job waitressing. It can get a little bit clammy and with the combination of the dishwasher and the coffee machine my make-up does occasionally find itself melting off my face. However, this photos you see below were taken after a shift, with my only having revamped my lipstick, which obviously faded after I had drinks and food. 


What I'm Wearing;
*

I'm really happy with this look at the moment, and it's lasting very very well in all honesty, which is the main point. Obviously I mix up the lipstick everyday and I've been known to go all out and even wear eyeshadow on the days where I make it out of bed with enough time to get ready. I hope you're all having a lovely week and I'll be back on Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik