Sunday 30 November 2014

BLOGMAS

Hi guys! It's finally the last day of November, so happy St Andrews Day to my fellow Scots- and to the rest of you, a very happy 'last day without an advent calendar!' 

This is just a very tiny short post to let you all know that for the second time this year I am going to be blogging everyday for a whole month, as I've decided to give blogmas a shot. If all goes to plan then there should be a new post every single evening in December for you guys, sometimes Christmas related, sometimes not! 

That's all I'm going to give away for now, however my first post for blogmas will be a review of the 3rd part of a certain HUGE movie franchise that I went to see at the cinema yesterday! 

I hope you guys come along for the blogmas ride and I'll see you all tomorrow, and everyday after that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik