Tuesday 4 November 2014

Sleek Contour Kit Review

Hi guys, I have a little beauty review post for you today- I made a cheeky little Boots purchase last week in order to replenish my foundation and powder stocks, but I also picked up one of the Sleek Contour Kits in Medium. 

I love a good contour and when you're quite round faced like myself, they can make you look approximately 300 times better than you do normally- my usually chubby cheeks can be made to look extremely angular and cheek boney. 


The handbag friendly (it's roughly the same size as a credit card) kit comes with a large mirror and a bronzer and highlighter. In the medium set, there is a relatively dark, but very blendable matte bronzer, which I love as matte bronzers are quite hard to find as most contain at least a tiny amount of shimmer. 

The highlight shade looks very golden in the picture, but the reflection is actually a much fairer representation of the colour, which is a creamy golden shade that when applied to cheek bones etc, looks gorgeously natural. The glitter in it is visible only as a sheen across your face. It really does create the most lovely dewy effect. 


For only £6.49 and regularly included in deals on Boots, this product is amazing. I love Sleek as a brand and their bronzer is almost unrivalled on a drug store level, particularly given that it is a matte bronzer. I love this and will no doubt be using this obsessively in the future. 

If you have any contouring recommendations then feel free to leave them in the comments below, but until next time- have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik