Monday 17 November 2014

Unboxing; November Glossybox!

Evening folks! My monthly Glossybox arrived again today and so I have another little unboxing post for you all. I'm usually so excited to get my box and this month was no different but in all honestly this is one of the most sucky boxes I've received. 


Let's have a look inside!

Burt's Bees Lip Shine (£6.99) 
Glossybox says; "100% natural, sheer colour enriched with moisturizing Apricot Wax glides on lips for a sweet and super shiny finish... so your lips shine as much as your personality."
I say; This is one of the highlights of the box, I love a good lip gloss and Burt's Bees are a great brand! I can't really fault this but it isn't anything special! 

MONU Skincare Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil (£26 for 100ml // £7.80 for 30ml) 
 Glossybox says; "A warming facial oil containing Cardamom, Sandalwood and Lavender to soften, comfort and restore healthy skin."
I say; I'm not a huge fan of skincare products so this is a little disappointing but it's also a fairly expensive brand so who knows, this may be good. The main issue is that even if it does make a huge difference to my skin, I'm not going to cash out £26 for the full size! 

2True Pro Sparkles Glitter Nail Polish (£4)
Glossybox says; "Intense, high colour sparkle for nails to create a stunning glitter effect, perfect for the festive season."
I say; I really like the colour of this and the idea is great but I often find that glitter nail products are a huge disappointment and cause more mess than they are worth. 2True is a relatively well known brand but they are at the lower end of the price spectrum which usually means they will be at the lower end of the quality spectrum too. We shall see!

 LOLLIPOPS Make Up Eye Pencil (£11.14 // 14 Euros)
Glossybox says; "This retractable pencil provides a deep colour finish with a long-lasting result. Contains Vitamin E with anti-aging and anti-radical action."
I say; This is by far my favourite product in the box, I love a bit of eyeliner and the twist-up function is excellent, nothing wrong with this and a rare highlight in a sucky box! 

H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment (£27.50 for 50ml // £2.50 for 8ml)
Glossybox says; "This oil free moisture gel delivers deep hydration while minimizing the appearance of fine lines."
I say; I hate when they include products like this, I mean really- what's even the point of £2.50 worth of fine line treatment in a box that is aimed at 15-30 year olds! 

Disappointing for Glossybox this month, I'm going to wait and see how the December box goes and if it's not too bad then I'll continue with the Glossybox subscription. I suppose there are always likely to be 'dud' boxes every few months but it's still sucky when you get one! See you next time guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik