Tuesday 10 March 2015

Fabulous Finds!

Morning folks, I hope you're all having a lovely week! Today's post is about a new collection from Penguin that I found in my local Waterstones this week. The collection is of 80 short stories by varying authors from the last 200 or so years. The best part about the collection is the price, these books retail at a mere 80p each. Yes, you heard me right, you can pick up 10 of these gorgeous little black books for a mere £8. 


The selection of books won't be to everyone's taste for sure, with a lot of them being by authors of classics, and there's a few political books in there too. I picked up the Communist Manifesto as it's something I've been interested in since I did Russian history in fourth year, and I'm doing history at University from September this year. 


I love any idea that means that books are a little bit more accessible and since books have become so expensive in recent years, it's nice to see Penguin having the initiative to offer something different! 

I really love this idea and you should definitely go pick up a few of the books if you can get them in a shop near you! I'll link the online purchase link here. Have a good week guys!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik