Sunday 29 March 2015

March Round-Up

Morning folks, we are once again at the end of the month- which is franky terrifying as I'm now into my final months of school, however it does mean it's time for my usual monthly posts, such as my Favourites which will be up on Tuesday, and today's post- my March round-up.

I haven't had a hugely busy month, as the first couple of weeks were spent recovering from my trip to SA, catching up on school work, TV shows and trying to get both my dissertations done, however the last couple of weeks have been fairly socially active, starting with a party/masquerade ball my friends and I attended a couple of weeks ago.


We went all out and probably (definitely) ended up overdressed, but it was good fun and I can't wait for the similar fancy ball events at Uni next year!


Then last weekend my friend Erin hosted a house party for all of my group, her family are famed for their house parties and they didn't disappoint either. At this time of year the house parties seem to happen quite regularly, which is not something I'm complaining about as I end up with lots of frankly ridiculous pictures of my friends and I. 


I also picked up Alex Salmond's book last week, and as any of you who have read this blog for a while will know, I'm a big SNP supporter. However, regardless of your political persuasion it is incredibly interesting to read about the events and his part in the lead up to what was one of the single biggest political events in Scottish history, the referendum. 


I then had what was undeniably the highlight of my month, my trip to Glasgow Barrowlands to see Catfish and the Bottlemen. I did a blog post on it which I will link here x but it was genuinely one of my favourite gigs ever and I cannot wait to see them play at T in the Park in July!

I also had a birthday party last night for another friend of mine, Stuart, which was yet another success. I had a proper laugh which is always lovely with your best-friends and I do honestly love the silly little house parties that seem to be taking place every couple of weeks now.

Which takes us to today, another lazy Sunday in the Smith household although I do have an exceptional amount of homework/coursework to be done. With that in mind, I will see you all on Tuesday for my monthly favourites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik