Sunday 8 March 2015

High End Haul

Hey folks, look at me- two posts on the right days, IN A ROW. It's a blogging miracle. Today's post is a high end haul as I was a little bit idiotic this week and spent almost £70 overall on two Mac lipsticks and I finally treated myself to Urban Decay's original Naked Palette. 

Mac Matte Lipstick in Chilli 

This was a completely ridiculous purchase as it was only really bought in order to take the total over Mac's £30 free shipping barrier, however it is a gorgeous colour. It's from the Mac collection and is a really lovely warm red lipstick that I think would look gorgeous on somebody with red hair. However, it is undeniably beautiful and I cannot wait to wear it! Well worth getting my free delivery for, even though it did involve spending an extra £12.50, Smith logic. 

Mac Matte Lipstick (Toledo Collection) in Opera


Ahh the packaging for these lipsticks are so gorgeous, and that's approximately 75% of the reason why I bought this product. However the lipstick is also gorgeous and up to Mac's incredibly high standards, I love the Matt finishes most out of all their lipstick types, and Opera is a gorgeous red-y pink, but in contrast to Chilli, this product has a pink-y undertone which I think will be brilliant for the springtime!

Urban Decay Naked Palette


This is the ultimate holy grail product for all beauty bloggers and make-up enthusiasts, I finally caved and bought the first Naked palette after my Naked 2 Palette got a little bit broken whilst I was in South Africa. This is a truly gorgeous product and I certainly don't need to talk about how lovely it is, as there are many, many reviews on the internet that could tell you just how amazing it looks on. 

So there you go, a little look at how I waste my wages. Jokes aside, all of these products are simply gorgeous and I would firmly recommend them all. See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik