Wednesday 14 August 2013

Bizarre National Holidays!

Hey guys! Another of my recent internet trawling evenings led me to discover that there are a hell of a lot of national holidays that really don’t get the recognition they deserve. For example, how many of you knew that today (August 14th) is in fact National Creamsicle Day. Now there’s a holiday that deserves presents and a party. There are so many more hilarious holidays that I decided to make a post about some of them here.



January 10th- Peculiar People Day
March 8th- Be Nasty Day
April 26th- Richter Scale Day
May 3rd- Lumpy Rug Day
September 19th- Talk Like a Pirate Day
September 28th- Ask A Stupid Question Day
October 9th- Moldy Cheese Day
October 25- Punk For A Day Day

There’s certainly some crackers in there, they are all linked to a description of how/why the holiday is separated and these all came from a big list compiled by http://www.oshel.com/everyday.htm! I had a laugh looking at these and I hope you did too! Now I’m off to eat a creamsicle and do some reading! There will (major fingers crossed) be a review up tomorrow and my new feature will be up on Friday. Until then, have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik