Wednesday 28 August 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top 10 Fictional Crushes!

This weeks ‘Top Ten Tuesday’s’ is ‘Top Ten Fictional Crushes.’ Again, I’m picking and choosing from a list by brokeandbookish.blogspot.com who are brilliant, and are also in this months ‘blogs of the month!’ Without further ado, here is my list. 


1. Augustus Waters from The Fault in our Stars by John Green

2. Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

3. Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater

4. Alex from Delirium by Lauren Oliver

5. Ryan from Skin Deep

6. Craig from ‘It’s Kind of a Funny Story’ 

7. Peeta from The Hunger Games

8. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments

9. Noah from The Notebook

10. Marco from The Night Circus


This got pretty hard towards the end; I simply HAD to include both the boys from The Mortal Instruments, as I adore both characters. It would be a close run battle between Simon, Alex and Augustus for top spot but I really cannot choose. I had great fun making this up. I’ll be back with another lifestyle post tomorrow but until then, have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik