Tuesday 20 August 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Ten Last Lines

Hey guys! This weeks ‘Top Ten Tuesday’s’ is ‘Top Ten Last Lines.’ Again, I’m picking and choosing from a list by brokeandbookish.blogspot.com who are brilliant, and are also in this months ‘blogs of the month!’ Without further ado, here is my list. 



1. "A LAST NOTE FROM YOUR NARRATOR. I am haunted by humans." The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

2. "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well." Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J K Rowling

3. "And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever." Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

4. "An excellent year's progress." Bridget Jones’ Diary by Helen Fielding

5. “Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.” Looking For Alaska by John Green

6. “You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.” I do, Augustus, I do.” The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

7. “I’m so sorry that I wasted your time because you really do mean a lot to me and I hope you have a very nice life because I really think you deserve it. I really do. I hope you do, too. Okay, then. Goodbye. Love always, Charlie.” The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky 

8. “Oh, my girls, however long you may live, I never can wish you a greater happiness than this!” Little Women by Louisa May Allcot 

9. “So after, when he whispers “You love me. Real or not real?” I tell him “Real.” Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

10. “The knife came down, missing him by inches, and he took off.” Catch 22 by Joseph Heller


I really enjoyed making up this little list although it was even harder than my post last week on Top Ten First Lines, which I'll link here. I have a make-up related post that will go up tomorrow and then a multi-book review for Thursday, so the blog will be extra full this week! I seem to have got the hang of this whole blog/school thing! Have a great evening! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik