Tuesday 20 January 2015

Unboxing; My Little Box

Afternoon everyone, I hope you're having a lovely week! Today's post is an unboxing of this months My Little Box, and while it's only been a few months since I did a post on the December one (which I received super late as I only signed up for the service at the end of December,) the January one is great too- so let's have a look inside! 


This month's box is themed around a sort of New Year, New Me type idea, with the focus being on being active and energetic. As per usual, the design of the box is really cute and topical! 


I mentioned in my post about December's box that I was hoping to include the postcard type things you receive with the box in my scrapbook- and this month's did not disappoint! This will be going straight into the scrapbook, and I cannot wait to read the My Little World magazine, which is really well put together and much better than some stand alone magazines, despite its size!


The first thing in the box is a gym bag, which isn't the best made bag you'll ever see, but it is a lovely design, a great size and a really original idea for this month!


I asked my sister to hold it up to demonstrate the size of the bag, which would be perfect for going to a friends overnight or even a weekend away! I'm not sure it would withstand some major wear and tear, but the 'Good energy is contagious' quote on the end makes for a really lovely design.


The three beauty products that are included every month always excite the beauty addict within me, and this month did not disapoint. I'm a big nail polish fan, and NailsInc are a great brand- so the inclusion of their polish in the shade 'tate' a beautiful rusty red colour, made me extremely happy! I hadn't heard of Talika before, but a quick Google search has revealed some very positive reviews of their moisturiser. The final product is from MLB's own beauty brand, and is a face/body mist in a lovely fresh scent that I think smells like cleaning products, but in the best possible way? I realise that 'cleaning products' isn't a particularly appetising description, but this is lovely! They were all contained in a lovely dotty cotton bag too!


The final thing in the box was a 2015 Wall Calendar, which I ADORE. It's just big enough to use on your wall and be viewable, but not too big and bulky as to distract from the decor in your bedroom, kitchen or living room!


Each month comes with a little grid with enough space to note down any activities you have planned, as well as a themed sketch like drawing that links in with the themes of the month too- some are doodles and others are quotes. All together this a lovely little addition to the box!
There we have it, I have all the information about getting yourself a MLB in my last post, which I'll link here for those of you who are interested x. I love this and think that they really are miles better than Glossybox, and most other monthly subscription boxes on the market. I'll see you on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik