Sunday 25 January 2015

UPDATED; Room Tour!

Happy Sunday folks, I have an updated room tour for you all today, I haven't done this in a year or so and whilst things haven't changed massively, I thought I'd show you around. I've linked any items I could find online but this will mostly be pictures so you can see how I decorate my relatively tiny bedroom!


Wall Sticker- here


Potter poster- here


I may well do a bookshelf tour one day soon so keep an eye out for that!


Pillow- similar here


Book- here
Mirror- here


Photo frame- here


Lights- here
Polagram post- here


Eeyore toy- here


Net photo frame (obscured by pictures!)- here


Paris picture (similar)- here


Ikea Alex drawers- here
Bedding- here


There we are, I hope you liked having a little look around my room. I'll be back on Tuesday with my January favourites, but until then- have a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik