Sunday 1 June 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Eighteen- Favourite Recipes

Evening folks, today's post in my 30 Day Challenge x. is all about my favourite recipes! It's no secret that I love food, so I've linked below some of my favouritest foods to make and eat- along with some pictures so you know what you're getting into!

Starter; Sweet Potato and Chilli SoupDifficulty- Easy

Difficulty- Medium 


Difficulty- Easy


Difficulty- Medium
Screw the fruit.. right? 

Difficulty- Easy


Baking; Banana Loaf
Difficulty- Easy

Difficulty- Medium

I am now extremely hungry, but you now know all about my favourite foods and where I make them from. I have made all of these recipes multiple times, so I can vouch for their credibility- and obviously give credit to the owners of all pictures and recipes! Sally's Baking Addiction is a wonderful wonderful blog that I use a lot! I hope you enjoy reading this, and hopefully trying lots of lovely new food! Have a lovely Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik