Monday 23 June 2014

MINI HAUL- Paperchase, Boots+More!

Afternoon guys, I hope you had a lovely weekend so far. After work on Saturday I headed into town and picked up a few little things as a wee treat to myself! Paperchase had a 50% off sale on which was guaranteed to pull me in, so I picked up a couple of things from there along with a few cards I needed. I'd also finished my current foundation this week so I went in and picked up a couple of things in Boots. Here's a look at what I got!

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation (£11.99) 

I was in desperate need of a new foundation and since there was a 2 for £14 offer on at Boots, this seemed like a great choice. The Happy Light formula is one of the newest in the Bourjois range and in general they do excellent foundations. I've only used it a few times but I'll stick a review up once I've got a proper idea of how great/bad it is!

Ted (£5)

Bit of an impulse buy, I was in serious need of a laugh and I thought I'd pick up a comedy to cheer me up! Ted has had some really good reviews so I wanted to give this a try!

 Paperchase Travel Stickers (£1.75)

 Another total impulse buy (can you see a theme emerging here?) I figured these would be useful (read: unnecessary but pretty) for sticking on my letters to my pen pal. I would never have bought these if there hadn't been a 50% sale on in Paperchase. Excuses, excuses..

Bourjois Mega Liner (£7.99)

Once again I was in need of a new liquid felt tip liner, and this is actually brilliant. I used to always use the Collection version of this, but the Bourjois one has really won me over. I'm going to do a review on this soon but if you're looking for a new felt tip liner- this is perfect.

Paperchase Dragonfly Appliqué Journal (£4.50) 

I really really didn't need this. Like really 100% didn't need it. But how pretty is it? I adore making notes and lists and absolutely everything associated with stationary, hence my Paperchase obsession. Now I just need to come up with some notes and ideas to write down!

There you have it, just a mini haul for you guys to see! I hope you like stuff like this and I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've had a long, long week. Until next time, have a wonderful time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik