Sunday 1 June 2014

SUMMER DAY OUT

Afternoon all, hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed some of the better weather! As yesterday was such an unexpectedly gorgeous day, and I had to work- my family and I felt as though it would be a waste to not go somewhere where we could appreciate the weather properly. 


Every year, my Dad does a weekend working at Gardening Scotland, one of the biggest flower shows in Scotland. However it would be a travesty to call the event simply a flower show, as there are hundreds of stalls selling everything from power washers to pork sausages, ice picks to ice cream. I took a whole bunch of pictures, and despite the fact that the best of the weather was definitely seen there on Friday and Saturday, I had a lovely time. Regardless of my Dad, I will hopefully be heading back to Ingleston for many years to come!









I'll post my 30 Day Challenge Post later, but until then- enjoy your Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik