Thursday 12 June 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Twenty-Nine- Favourite Marvel Film

Afternoon everyone, today's post in my 30 Day Challenge x. is about my favourite marvel film. I've seen the vast majority of the recent Marvel films, and whilst I love them all- especially the Captain America films, my ultimate favourite absolutely has to be 'The Avengers' 

I suppose this makes perfect sense, since it's a collection of all my favourite characters put together in one place. But the plot line is wonderful, I loved seeing Loki as the true villain, in his element. And I especially loved how the characters interacted with each other, particularly Nat and Clint, and Bruce and Tony. 


For those who haven't seen the films, having read the comics is not necessary, as if you watch each bit of franchise in order, you should be fine. Equally, having read or followed the comics is amazing because there are subtle throwbacks I the films, both to other films and the comics. 



In my opinion, Marvel has blown DC out of the water in recent years, and the coming films are somethjng I'm extremely excited about. Here's to a thousand more Stan Lee cameos. Tomorrow is the last day of my Challenge, but until then- have a lovely day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik