Tuesday 3 June 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Twenty- Favourite Books

Evening everyone, I hope you've had an excellent Tuesday. It's a glorious evening here in Scotland so I'm typing this from my swingset in the back garden. Blissful. Today's 30 Day Challenge x post is all about my favourite books. Now I've actually done this post before, which I'll link here x and if I'm being honest, apart from the addition of the entire Mortal Instruments Series, I'm not sure if I would change it too much. 

However, I have recently read the final book in the TMI series, so I will review that for you sometime this week, and I also got to pick 4 new books for book prizes at school, which I'll hopefully get read through the summer. I've also got Gone Girl, The Bone Season and Frostbite to finish. Uh oh. 

I'm sorry for the lack of post today- but I'll be back tomorrow, and until then have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik