Friday 6 June 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Twenty-Three- Favourite Disney Films

Evening folks, I hope you've had a lovely Friday! Today's post is all about my favourite Disney films, I'm a huge Disney fan so this was something I was looking forward to!

Frozen (2013)
Disney's latest and perhaps most successful movie, Frozen, absolutely stole my heart. The core story of the love of two sisters for each other, is really very cute, and the animation was once again taken to whole new levels. I also adored the characters of Sven and Olaf!
Favourite Song; Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?
Favourite Quote; 'Some people are worth melting for.'

Tangled (2010)
My favourite film ever. EVER. I fell in love with this film the first time I saw it and I've seen it more than a dozen times since, and I promise- It doesn't get worse. Flynn Ryder was one heck of a male character and I think anybody that watches the film become extremely invested in the love story between Rapunzel and him.
Favourite Song; I See the Light
Favourite Quote; 'You were my new dream.' 'And you were mine.'

The Beauty and the Beast (1991)

In terms of classic Disney, this is by far my favourite film and story. The music and the animation were both beautiful and Gaston was truly frightful. I also loved the French town setting and the quirky songs that came with it. 
Favourite Song; Tale as Old as Time
Favourite Quote; 'It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting *ideas*, and *thinking*'

There you have it, my three most adored Disney films. I'll be back tomorrow with another post for you all, and I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik