Wednesday 4 June 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Twenty-One- Dream Job

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely week and have had a nice day. Today's post in the 30 Day Blogging Challenge x. is all about my dream job. I've never really had one thing that I've always wanted to do, except for the period of time when I was little when I could seriously envisage myself being an astronaut, however Scotland's version of NASA is 15 year olds' shooting empty Coke bottles into the air in physics. So maybe not. 
 I also wanted to be a lawyer for a long, long time- something that I could still see myself doing, if I could sit through the years of hard studying. I'm also completely unsure as to whether or not I could cope with the inevitable disappointment when I discover that real-life law is, in fact, nothing like it appears in Suits. The heartbreak of not being able to work with the real life Mike Ross and Harvey Spector would probably kill me. So again, maybe not. 
Right now I'm coming into a period of time when I will have to decide what I actually want to do in the future, whether it be university or work. I imagine it will be university, as I want to study a joint honours degree of History and Politics. Since I have absolutely no idea what I want to do as a career, I decided to continue with some of my favourite subjects at Uni. 
Now, with no career aspirations, I don't really have a dream job. However I would love to travel, so maybe something abroad? I'm learning Spanish so something always appealed to me about being a tour guide in some gorgeous Spanish speaking country. Literally everything about the culture appeals to me; the food, the people, the party atmosphere- and I really love the language, even if tenses make me want to pull my hair out!

Who knows, maybe I could be the first Scottish, Spanish speaking astronaut? 

I'll have a book review up tomorrow hopefully, as I've finished two books this week, and there will be a 30 D/C post as always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik