Tuesday 10 June 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Twenty-Seven- Things I Love

Hello folks, I hope you're enjoying your Tuesday and have avoided most of the horrible weather we've had in the UK today! Today's post in my 30 Day Challenge x. is a cheerier one to write than yesterday's 'Things I Hate.' I've got a lot to talk about, so I'm going to get started! 

1. Time with Friends

In general, spending time with the people I love is one quick way to make me extremely happy.

2. Little People *babies+toddlers, not actual dwarfs*
My cousin had a baby four years ago and her daughter, Maddy, has brought me unending joy and laughs in the past 4 and a half years! Little people in general make me happy too! 

3. TV Shows
There is literally nothing better than cozying up with a cup of tea and watching your favourite shows. I'm currently loving Suits, Game of Thrones and Orange is the New Black

4. Going to the cinema
I try and go to the cinema a couple of times every month, and although it's expensive, I adore the feeling of 'other-worldlyness' that I always feel when I come out of a really good film. 

5. Beautiful Views
I've been lucky enough to see some really lovely sites, both in my own country and abroad. These are best enjoyed after a long car journey or walk to reach them.

6. Gigs
Post-gig depression is an actual thing, and it's only caused because actually being at a gig is one of the best things in the world. 

7. Scotland
I genuinely love my country, and I'm very very proud of where I come from and what it has to offer. I cannot see myself settling anywhere else when I'm older. 

8. Books
Clearly, I mean come on', I'm running a book blog here? 

9. Inside Jokes
Actually being close enough with someone to have experienced stuff that makes only you two laugh, or having 'group jokes' is a wonderful thing, and something I love a lot! 

10. Football
Perhaps surprisingly, I'm a huge football fan, and have supported my local team, St Johnstone, since before I could walk. (Seriously, there are pictures of me in 'I LOVE SAINTS' babygro's at games as a newborn) 

There you have it, I'm not in a much much cheerier mood, and can wait to experience some more of these lovely things in the future. Feel free to tell me some things you love in the comments below and be sure to +1 this post and follow me on Google+/Bloglovin. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik