Sunday 29 June 2014

June Favourites!

Hey folk! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and enjoying your time off, I'm doing a new type of post today- a monthly favourites. I cannot believe how quickly June has flown by, but now I've reached the summer holidays I couldn't be happier. Without further ado, here's some of things I've been loving this month! 

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation 
I bought this foundation a week or so ago, but it's already become a solid favourite of mine. It's perfect for summer as it's extremely light but that really hasn't affected the coverage. As usual with the Bourjois foundations they feel like they're really healthy for your skin. 

Max Factor Lipstick in Mulberry 
This is the most pathetically un-summery colour of lipstick I own, but I love it a lot and it's definitely one of the prettiest colours of lipstick I've ever seen. I haven't tried much of the Max Factor range for some reason, so this was a complete impulse buy earlier in the year- but the formula is nice and creamy so I will almost certainly pick up some more of these in the future!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'
My absolute holy grail product, I can't remember any other way to do eye makeup than using this as a base. It's the most gorgeous creamy gold colour and it sets beautifully, as well as adding depth to my eyes. They're incredibly cheap too, so I cannot think of a reason to not buy these!

'X' by Ed Sheeran 
Three words; oh, my, god. It's not really a surprise that I adore this new album, particularly after how much I loved +. Ed Sheeran is without a doubt one of the best voices in Britain just now and I really really really love everything about 'X.' I now absolutely cannot wait to see him in July and October!

22 Jump Street 
I reviewed this film on Friday which I'll link here x. but I really really enjoyed 22 Jump Street. I think Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill make one of the funniest duos in cinema today, and the plot (while being a little ridiculous) is really really entertaining. Plus there's usually a little bit of topless Tatum, which is all a girl can hope for in life.

Suits
I cannot recommend this show enough, I have male and female friends who adore it as much as I do. It's a show about a law firm in New York and how Mike Ross- a brilliant college dropout with an eidetic memory, on the run from a drug deal gone bad ends up working for Harvey Specter at said law firm. There are some really kickass female characters and it's both really funny, and incredibly touching at times. I've watch all 3 and a half series in less than 6 weeks so if that doesn't prove it's excellence- what will?

There's my June Favourites, feel free to comment below with what you guys are loving and until next time, enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik