Sunday 8 June 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Twenty-Five- Favourite Songs

Evening everybody, time for Post Number 2 of the day, my current favourite songs! I did my May music favourites last week, so I'll link that here x. However there are a few new music-y favourites that I've been loving in the past week! 

Sara Barielles- The Blessed Unrest
I've been loving this album in the past few weeks. Sara Barielles is probably most famous for her song 'Love Song', which came out about 6 years ago now (I think!) but her most recent album is also great. There are some brilliant summer hits, as well as some slower, more mellow songs! 

I especially love; Brave, 1000 Times, I Choose You 

Sam Smith // Stay With Me
I adore this song, although it's not much of a dance classic, it is a really beautiful song- and I've been loving Sam Smith's album- In the Lonely Hour too! 

Coldplay- Ghost Stories
While I have a serious problem with a band releasing an album with only 9 songs, I mean really- that's just an over-amped EP, the short album Coldplay have released is really wonderful, and definitely my favourite of theirs! 

I especially love; Sky Full of Stars, Magic, Always in My Head 

Ingrid Michaelson // Girls Chase Boys
A true summer song, I love listening to this when I'm getting ready as it just oozes 'get up and go' attitude! Great for those sunny days that we will all hopefully be seeing soon. Ingrid Michaelson has loads of wonderful songs out there, and she's horribly underrated considering her talent level! 

I'm sure all of these will feature in my June Favourites, along with some more Summer-y tracks! I'll be back tomorrow, but until then- enjoy your Monday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik