Friday 13 June 2014

30 Day Challenge; Day Thirty- Ten Years Time

Afternoon guys, it's the final post in my 30 Day Challenge x. and it's all about where I see myself in 10 years time. 

In all honesty, my lack of career plans are a bit of an issue in the whole '10 Years Time' plan, but since I'll be 26, I'd like to think I'll have a house of my own and have graduated university, I can only see myself living in Scotland but I'd love to spend a year in Spain or South America to improve my Spanish. Hopefully I'll have a degree in history and politics and be looking to start a career. I'm not entirely sure what my plans would be after that, especially since I can only imagine how bad the unemployment situation will be then, but that's all an adventure to come, right?  

Equally, while I can't imagine myself having a family of my own, it would be nice to have met the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and to have kept in touch with my friends and family members that I love just now. It's  bizarre thinking of having a child or children of my own, but it's something I would love to do some time in the future. We'll have to wait and see! 

Maybe I'll still be running this blog. Who knows, maybe this blog will be exactly what I'm doing. We'll go with that, in ten years time I'll be part of the next generation of bloggers. That'd be fun eh? In all honesty that seems like a very very very fun career, but on the other hand, something steady would be great too. As long as I love what I'm doing, I really don't mind what it is! 

Hopefully you can all come along for the ride. I've had a lot of fun doing this challenge and I'll hopefully be continuing to post daily. As such there will be a Film Friday post going up later! Until then, enjoy your Friday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik