Friday 5 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY FIVE // My Christmas Playlist!

Evening folks, I'm sorry this is another later post, I went to see 'The Imitation Game' with my Dad this afternoon/evening and it was amazing- so incredibly moving and Benedict Cumberbatch was superb, I'll maybe do a post on that sometime in the future! However today marks just 20 days until Christmas and as such, I have amped up the amount of Christmas music I have been listening to! 

I have list playlist up on my Spotify, which I will link here x. as I do not know how to embed playlist on Blogger (any help would be brilliant!) I've forced myself to refrain from simply having a playlist of the entire Michael Buble Christmas album so hopefully there's a bit of something for everyone! 


Please do comment your favourite Christmas songs and do check out my Spotify too! Until tomorrow, have a lovely weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik