Sunday 14 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY FOURTEEN // Festive Day Trip!

Evening folks, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and have been enjoyed some festive pastimes. I managed to not only attend a Christmas jumper party this weekend, but also put up and decorate our tree- AND we took a day trip through to the capital to see the renowned Edinburgh Christmas market! We had a really lovely day and picked up some lovely Christmas presents- despite the weather I really do love Edinburgh and with any luck that is where I will be attending University there come next September! I thought I'd give you guys a little look at what it looked like!













As always, Edinburgh looked totally gorgeous and added to my very festive weekend! I'll see you guys tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik