Tuesday 9 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY NINE // New iPhone (and how I edit my Instagram!)

Hi everyone, happy Tuesday to you all- as you may have seen if you follow me on instagram, I upgraded my phone this weekend to the iPhone 5S in Gold. It's not a ground-shattering change from my previous 4S model, but it is very pretty and the better camera has given me an excuse to take far too many selfies already! 

First off, the phone is slightly longer than the 4s, but is also slimmer and far, far lighter. Holding my old phone now, it feels incredibly heavy! The backing is no longer made of glass which will hopefully reduce the chance for me to shatter my phone, and over all the design is so smooth and shiny- I'm in love!

Possibly my favourite new feature of the phone (I had the new update on my 4S so there aren't too many improvements with the software) is the touch-sensor opening- it's something so simple but I feel a little bit like James Bond everytime I open my phone now, and I think I'm in danger of forgetting my phone password because I never have to use it!

Now, onto Instagram- the camera in the phone is 8MPs but it feels much clearer than that due to the size of the screen, however you are guaranteed crisp, sharp photos every time and the zoom focus is so much better it makes the 4S look laughable! 

I use instasize to edit the majority of my pictures and while the example I'm about to show you didn't make the final cut for instagram posting, mainly because I took the photos for this post at 8.55am and only really had my laptop to take pictures of!


Once I have the picture, I open up the instasize app!


This gives you the option to select any of your photos, and you can select multiple to edit them into a collage too!


There are multiple options to fiddle with, so I then played about with filters, borders and overlays.


These can make a huge difference to your photo quality if you use them properly.


One I was 'happy' with my picture, I then uploaded it directly to instagram from instasize.  Voila, one instagram ready picture in about 30 seconds flat!


Here is a little sneak peak at the instagram pictures I actually uploaded using instasize, my instagram as you can see is rachel_smith_ 


I hope you liked seeing how I edit my instagram posts, I really really would recommend instasize to anyone who loves a good photo edit- but until tomorrow, have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Instasize Online

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik