Saturday 20 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY TWENTY // Christmas Wish List!

Evening guys, I hope you've had a lovely Saturday and are enjoying your final weekend before Christmas without too much stress or last minute gift buying! I thought I'd do a little post on the things I have put on my list to Santa this year, as I've had a couple of requests!

1. Camera


One of my most documented trials and tribulations on this blog is my constant, and ongoing, battle with various iPhones to attempt to take nice enough pictures to broadcast to you all on the internet. It makes it damn near impossible to upload make-up tutorials or accurately capture the colour of things for reviews. Additionally, I'm travelling to South Africa in February next year and I really wanted a new camera, a proper DSLR one, to capture the beautiful country in all of it's glory. 

2. Naked 2 Palette


I spent many an hour pouring over websites that offered differing comparisons and recommendations on which Naked palette was the superior choice- and then spent even longer actually deciding between the Naked Palette and the Naked 2 Palette. I have eventually decided to take the second one, although I have no doubts that I will buy Naked 1 when I finally focus my funds into saving for things I love. It's lovely as this is the only present that I actually know I am getting for sure, so it's nice to have one guaranteed delight under the tree come Christmas morning!

3. Checked Scarf


This is a bit of a typical white girl choice, but I've been lusting after those massive, blanket style checked/tartan scarves for months now, but I could never bring myself to go all out and purchase a £20 scarf. It just didn't seem worth it. However the best Christmas presents are definitely the things that you would never buy for yourself so with any luck, there will be a scarf for me to wrap myself in for the entirety of January!.  

4. Guardians of the Galaxy 


I absolutely adored the Guardians of the Galaxy film when I first saw it in the cinema and since I've built up a little collection of the more recent Marvel films, including the Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Avengers films. I figure that this most latest of releases should naturally be added to my collection, especially as it was so incredibly funny!

5. Chvrches- The Mother We Share


This is hardly a new album, but as Chvrches have become one of my favourite bands of the year, I felt like it was only right that I supported another of my favourite Scottish bands and had the physical copy of their debut album- particularly with their second album already in the pipeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik