Wednesday 3 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY THREE // Mac Rebel Review

Evening folks, time for the third day of Blogmas and I have a short post for you today as I am currently swamped under a ton of school work and Christmas antics! I did a cheeky little bit of Black Friday online shopping that constituted the vast majority of my Christmas shopping, but I did also pick up a little treat for myself!


This treat came in the form of a new Mac lipstick in the shade 'Rebel!' I'm a HUGE fan of Mac lipsticks and even though I am definitely only buying them as little treats to myself, I can see myself getting progressively more addicted to them as time goes by. 



Regardless of my pending addiction, Mac lipsticks are of an extremely high quality. I know people have had issues with the Satin formula of some lipsticks and although I can understand how it could be a little drying, I have never had an issue with any Mac formula and nothing has cropped up so far with 'Rebel.'


The colour looks terrifying in the bullet and I actually did think it might go on the lips a little like Mac 'Cyber' which is almost black in some lights, however the shade comes up as a dark raspberry colour on my lips and I absolutely love it. Mac lipsticks may be a little pricier than High Street brands but you're paying for the quality, not just the label. I cannot recommend these enough and Rebel is an amazing Autumn/Winter shade that won't make you look like a vampire!

I know this is just a little review post for today but as I said, I've been super busy! Hopefully tomorrow will be a little bulkier as I have a free house all evening so plenty of time to focus on my blog! See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik