Wednesday 17 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY SEVENTEEN // For 'Under £20' Gift Guide!

Afternoon everyone, today I have the final part of my trilogy of Gift Guides for you all, my 'Under £20' guide! This would be great for both last minute extras and Secret Santa presents as well as for when you just don't have the cash to splash out on designer expensive gifts for everyone! I have ten gifts for you in 5 categories so let's go!

For the kinda-friend!


These are very. very cute and although they are dependant on the individual wearing glasses- these are a great wee present that the recipient will actually get use of, without breaking the bank! Plus it's a gift that I'm sure you'd never really buy for yourself!


I thought these were pretty hilarious too, and although it's a little cliché to buy socks at Christmas, these are at least a little self-deprecating too- my favourite combination, They're not particularly cheap for two pairs of socks, but as a gift- it's pretty cool!

For the Secret Santa!


I feel like I could definitely use one of these from time to time, this is a really novel little gift, which is absolutely perfect for an 'under £10' secret Santa, or as a little gift for a friend too! It's funny, cheap and has 47 moods for all your grumpy to ecstatic moods! 


If you haven't seen at least a few episodes of The Great British Bake Off and you're from the UK, what the hell have you been doing? This book has 120 recipes in it, which should really be enough to satisfy any prospective baker- and is in really lovely full colour print. I kinda want this for myself..


For the distant relative!


This would be brilliant particularly for any relative who heads to work early in the morning and is a big fan of the caffeine fix provided by a huge mug of coffee in the early hours. Equally brilliant for those couch potato, hot-chocolate loving family members too! It also comes with roast coffee to enjoy in your new mug.

Orla Keily Hand Duo (£18.00)

I absolutely adore Orla Kiely's range and this geranium and bergamot set is superbly cute. Eighteen pound is quite a lot of money for a hand set but there is a certain 'poshness' associated with Orla Keily so any Auntie, Gran or even your Mum would be very proud to have this sitting out on their bathroom sink!

For her!



This is maybe a little stereotypical but it is very rare to find a lady who doesn't love a candle, I have two burning in my room right now as evidence! The mulled wine scent is extremely festive and will continue the Christmas vibe long into January, and the saving is amazing!


This is mainly included because it made me laugh when I first saw it, it's a super simple design but it's also pretty practical and would hold masses of stuff since it's clearly a decent size! For the price, I think this is pretty great!

For him!


This is a novel idea which provides you with everything you need to grow your very own peppers in the comfort of your own home! There's also a grow your own strawberry kit, as well as one that claims to grow something that stops snoring- so the choice is there for you, and these are incredibly cheap!

Kilner Mug and Straw Set (£10.99)
This is really cool too and great especially for any of your male friends who like being a little bit 'indie.' The kit contains two handled mugs, lids and four straws and a recipe booklet with loads of different drinks in it to try!

I hope you guys enjoyed my little series of Gift Guides and I will be back tomorrow with another Blogmas post for you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik